Aromatherapy Starter Kit
Woolzies Starter Essential Oil Collection contains three popular single oils that are perfect for getting started with your oil collection. These oils can be inhaled, diffused, applied topically, and used for cleaning.
Lavender essential oil is a rich, floral, herbaceous oil that is stress-relieving and sleep-inducing. It’s a versatile oil with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
Lemon essential oil is an invigorating anti-bacterial oil that can be used as a mood booster, air purifier, and cleanser. It has a fresh crisp scent.
Peppermint essential oil
Skin + Body:
- Use these oils topically by diluting 4-6 drops in 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil.
- Massage lavender oil onto the bottom of the feet before bed to promote sleep.
- Add 5-10 drops of any of these oils to a warm bath.
- Make a refreshing facial toner by combining 1 cup of water, 2 teaspoons of witch hazel, and 15 drops of lemon essential oil in a spray bottle. Mist this over your face morning and evening to treat blemishes, minimize pores and reduce oily skin.
- Make a refreshing antimicrobial home cleaner by combining 10 drops of orange oil and 10 drops of lemon oil in a bottle with 1 cup of water and ½ cup of white vinegar. This can be used to clean surfaces, floors, windows, kitchens, and bathrooms.
- Diffuse these oils by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser.
- Not recommended for direct use without a carrier oil.
- Do not ingest
- Recommend only Lavender for children - but dilute it.